Helmet buying guide
- The right helmet will save your life.
- A new helmet which fits too comfortably may not be the right size as inner paddings get thinner over prolonged usage. A new helmet should be moderately tight but not to the extent that it hurts.
- Many types of helmets in the market are designed for certain usage, i.e : Sports, Touring, Off-road, Street, Modular, Racing etc.
- Some brands are rounder and some are more oval shaped.
- A helmet that is the wrong shape will cause pressure points on your forehead (too round) or the sides of your head (too oval).
- Consider the law and safety standard in your respective country.
- Consider the type of usage and features that You Want, i.e : Noise filtering, Weight, High-speed, Ventilation, Comfort, and many others.
- Know your priorities and we will be able to help you to the fullest.
- Lastly drop by our store. See it, feel it and test it.